It is a privilege and an honour to now be part of the Hillsong Network in relationship with Hillsong church, South Africa. The Hillsong Leadership Network have been a great blessing to us. We are privileged to have been invited and included in this formation of fellowship.
We remain an autonomous church with our own name, vision, culture and identity, but we relate to Hillsong SA, and will be able to glean valuable leadership and church insights from them. We look forward to experiencing God’s favour as we work alongside other influential and committed leaders to extend the Kingdom of God and see lives changed.
Pastor Julian & Charlene Naicker
Julian & Charlene are the lead Pastors of Eagle Christian Centre. Julian brings practical teaching and simple keys to living an extraordinary life, finding a way to win and becoming a person of excellence. Charlene has a passion for women. She heads up a successful ministry called Girlfriends as well as the annual Girlfriends Women’s Conference through which she aims to mentor, motivate and mobilize women to all they can be for the cause of Christ.
A dynamic duo, they are gifted communicators and empowering leaders who are all about seeing people find Jesus and fulfill their God-given destinie
It is important to know your Church’s statement of faith as it is the foundation of our faith and all that we believe in.
- JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD AND THAT HE WAS CRUCIFIED, DIED AND WAS BURIED. ON THE THIRD DAY HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD AND LATER ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN, WHERE HE REMAINS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD ALMIGHTY.
- AFTER DEATH, ETERNAL LIFE BEGINS EITHER IN HEAVEN OR HELL. WHERE YOU SPEND ETERNITY IS BASED ON YOUR DECISION TO MAKE JESUS CHRIST YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.
- THAT WHEN THE RAPTURE OCCURS, THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL RISE FIRST, AND THEN THOSE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN (THEY HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOUR) WILL BE CAUGHT UP TO MEET HIM IN THE AIR.
- WE BELIEVE IN THE SCRIPTURES OF THE OLD AND NEW TESTA-MENTS, IN THEIR ORIGINAL WRITING, AS FULLY INSPIRED BY GOD AND ACCEPT THEM AS THE SUPREME AND FINAL AUTHORITY FOR FAITH AND LIFE..
- FAITH IS ACTING ON THE WORD OF GOD.
- WE BELIEVE IN WATER BAPTISM AND THE LORD’S SUPPER, TO BE OBSERVED AS ACTS OF OBEDIENCE AND AS PERPETUAL WITNESSES TO THE CHRISTIAN FAITH. (BAPTISM IS THE IMMERSION OF THE BELIEVER IN WATER AS A CONFESSION OF IDENTIFICATION WITH CHRIST IN BURIAL AND RESURRECTION AND THE LORD’S SUPPER IS THE PARTAKING OF THE EMBLEMS, SYMBOLIC OF THE SAVIOUR’S BROKEN BODY AND SHED BLOOD, IN REMEMBRANCE OF HIS SACRIFICIAL DEATH, UNTIL HE COMES.)
- IN THE AUTHORITY OF JESUS’ NAME
- IN THE INDWELLING OF, AND BAPTISM OF, THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH EVIDENCE OF SPEAKING IN TONGUES.
- IN DEVINE HEALING – THE RESTORATION OF HEALTH TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND ACT ON THE TRUTH WRITTEN IN GOD’S WORD. WE FURTHER BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS OUR HEALER AND THAT BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE ALREADY HEALED.
- TITHES AND OFFERING IS TO BE FREELY GIVEN TO YOUR LOCAL CHURCH. THE LOCAL CHURCH IS THE PLACE OF MEMBERSHIP WHERE GOD HAS CALLED YOU TO RECEIVE HIS WORD ON A CONSISTENT BASIS AND TO GROW SPIRITUALLY.
- IN GIVING ALMS TO THE POOR, SICK, HOMELESS AND OTHERS IN DESPAIR.
- WITH REGARDS TO SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR, WE BELIEVE IN HETEROSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN A NATURAL MAN AND A NATURAL WOMAN WITHIN THE CONFINES OF LAWFUL MATRIMONY.
- WE BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, ETERNALLY EXISTING IN THREE PERSONS – FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
When you join us for the first time, you are our VIP guest. We endeavour to do everything to make your visit comfortable, informative and memorable. During the service, you will receive a Welcome Pack from a member of our friendly guest services team. In the welcome pack, you will find information about our church, as well as a CONNECT CARD. Please fill in your details as you will help us to better cater for your needs. Simply drop the Connect Card in an offering bag or at the Info Desk. Do join us at Café Connect after the service, we have a friendly team of people who are ready to serve you tea, coffee and other refreshments..
So whether you’re just visiting, or looking for a home church, please feel free to stop by and allow us to serve you. Come meet the pastors, learn more about the church and explore opportunities to get connected.
Sunday Celebration Servive @ 8am l 9:45am
Superkids Zone – Sundays @ 8am l 9:45am
Tuesday Prayer Service @ 7pm
PARKING: There is plenty of parking bays at the venue and on Wiganthorpe Road.
IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN: We have a great children’s program ‘Urban Kids Zone’.
P.S: Remember to pick up your children after the service!
INFO DESK: Check out the Info Desk located in the foyer.
You will find a helpful volunteer there to assist you with your needs.
How long does a service go for and what can I expect?
A service goes for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
What time should I get to church?
At least 20 minutes before the service so you have time to park your car, check-in your kids to the kids program, grab a coffee and find your seat.
Can I sit anywhere?
Yes our friendly host team are there to help you find a seat.
What do I have to wear, and do I have to bring anything?
Come as you are, and you can bring a bible and notepad for taking notes.
I have kids – is there a kids program and parenting rooms?
Yes, we have kids programs at every service and a parents lounge available.
Do I have to pay to attend church, or will I be asked for money at any time during my visit?
Everyone is welcome to attend church and there is no cost to attend. We do receive an offering as part of our service and is free-will. No one is under compulsion to give and you are welcome to let it pass by you.
How can I get involved/volunteer?
You are welcome to visit our Info Desk on Sundays at church to find out more.